All Outdoortoys Petrol Operated Ride-on products (“Petrol Ride-On”) come with a 30 Days Parts only Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) which extends to the original retail purchaser only, proof of purchase will be required to validate any claim.
Please Note: Part or model specifications are subject to change without notice.
By purchasing and using your new Petrol Operated Ride-on (“Petrol Ride-On”) you agree to be bound by the terms of this Warranty as set out below. Further more by purchasing and using the Petrol Ride-on you are stating that you have a working knowledge of petrol engines and have the required skills needed in order to build and maintain this type of product.
As stated on the product page of the petrol ride-on a mechanically able person will be required to carry out the assembly and long term maintenance of this product. As with any petrol engine Petrol Ride-ons require consistent maintenance and you will be required to service the engine and fit parts to this product as usage requires. We strongly recommend that should you not have these skills or know a competent person who can help, you do not purchase these items. If you are worried you may not be able to maintain a petrol engine you should not purchase a Petrol Operated Ride-on.
What the Warranty covers:
– This Warranty only covers manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship which result in the Petrol ride-on malfunctioning.
– The Warranty is only valid if the Petrol ride-on is used under normal conditions for its intended purposes by a person who is below the maximum weight as stated by the manufacturer, who properly fits the Petrol ride-on and is capable of controlling it correctly.
– The Warranty is also only valid if the assembly of the Petrol ride-on was performed correctly, the Petrol ride-on has not been modified in any way and has also been maintained correctly and any adjustments that are made are only done in accordance with those described in the owner’s manual provided with the Petrol ride-on
– The Warranty is only valid in the UK
The Warranty does not cover and will be voided if:
– The Petrol ride-on is used in a manner contrary to the instructions as stated in the Owner’s Manual included with the Petrol ride-on
– If the Petrol ride-on is exported outside of the UK
– If the Petrol ride-on is incorrectly assembled
– If the Petrol ride-on is damaged due to incorrect use, misuse, accident or abuse
– If the Petrol ride-on is damaged due to alterations or modifications which have been made to the Petrol ride-on or repairs performed by an unauthorized engineer.
– If the owner of the Petrol ride-on has failed to perform regular, correct maintenance
– If the Petrol ride-on is rented or used for commercial purposes
– The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any other causes not arising from manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship
The Following (where applicable) are not covered by the warranty:
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings and bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any accidental damage or damage caused through neglect or normal Wear and Tear
- Damage caused by misuse
- Damage caused by lack of/insufficient maintenance
- Changes or modifications made to the item
- Stickers & Decals, Decorations & Accessories and Seats & Seat coverings that are classed as cosmetic parts and other cosmetic damage which aren’t considered as essential for the operation of the Petrol Ride-on
In order to rectify any Warranty issues we will:
– Repair and replace parts covered by the Warranty as long as they are caused through manufacturing defect or fault of production which caused the product to malfunction, as well as repair of a fault of the material of the products construction which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
– In order to address Warranty issues we will issue parts that you will be responsible for fitting.
We do not issue refunds for products outside of the 14 days refund period, and any refunds within this period are only giving for unused items that are still in their original packaging.