You have no items in your bag.
Delivery & Returns
1. Standard delivery is free of charge on orders of more than £50 to all UK postcodes - this does not include the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight & Any Other Off Shore Locations.
2. Most stock items are delivered by APC or Royal Mail on a next working day delivery following receipt of your dispatch email. However, please note that this is not 100% guaranteed and we generally indicate a 48 hour deliver on most products to allow for delays and courier issues.
3. You will receive a shipping notification email on the day that we dispatch your order and any items being delivered by courier should also result in you receiving tracking emails as the items pass through each stage of the delivery process.
4. Like every other internet or mail order retailer, we have no control over problems that occur in transit that lead to delays in delivery of your order. Whilst we completely understand the frustration that delays cause, we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by 3rd party couriers and therefore cannot offer discounts or compensation for delays in delivery.
5. Please make sure that you are able to be at home for a delivery if a day/date has been confirmed, as some failed deliveries are liable to redelivery costs at a rate of 50% of our original delivery charges.
6. Please do not reject a delivery if the box is damaged. We do our best to ensure that all of our products are adequately protected during transit, so a damaged box will very rarely result in a damaged product. In the event that your item is damaged, we operate a 24 hour spare parts service and carry thousands of brand new spare parts in stock for immediate dispatch. Where possible, we will ALWAYS replace parts before accepting returns where items arrive damaged or develop a fault that can be fixed with a replacement part.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24/48 hours of us receiving your order and the vast majority are delivered the next working day following dispatch. Deliveries generally take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (we do not deliver on weekends or Bank Holidays) and a calling card will be left if there is no-one at home to sign for your order. The majority of our orders are sent via APC or Royal Mail, but larger items can also be delivered via a specialist heavy goods carrier PALLEX.
Certain shipments to parts of Mainland Scotland, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Europe and other remote or offshore locations in the United Kingdom can take an extra day or two and are subject to an additional 'Excess' delivery charge that is imposed on us by our couriers - you will be contacted prior to dispatch to advise you of this charge. We do try to include all affected postcodes in the following list, but there are others than can apply depending on the courier company used to delivery your order. Please get in touch with us prior to placing your order if you live in an area that usually requires an extra delivery cost.
AB10 – AB36, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 – EH55, FK1 – FK18, G, KA1 – KA26, KA29 – 30, KY, ML, PA1 – PA19, PH1 – PH14, TD
AB41 – 56, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 20, IV25, IV30 – 37, IV63, PA21 – 35, PA37 – 39, PH15 – 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, the following postcodes(s) are two day services:
AB37 – 38, IV21 – 24, IV26 – 28, IV40, IV52 – 54, KW1 – 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 – 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services:
HS1 – 9, IV41 – 51, IV55 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA60 – 78, PH42 – 44, ZE1 – 3
BT1 – 17, BT18 – 46, BT47+
Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County
Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County
Isle of Man
All IM postcodes
Isle of Wight
PO30 – 41
All JE and GY postcodes, with the exception of GY9 – 10
Alderney, Herm, Sark
GY9 – 10
We will contact you as soon as possible following receipt of your order if there is any additional excess payment to make towards delivery of your order. Please also note that some of our larger items are also unavailable for delivery to certain offshore or remote locations in the UK. This also applies to certain Items that come direct from our suppliers, which may also include an additional delivery surcharge - you will be notified of this as soon as possible following receipt of your order.
Goods will be dispatched to the postal address you have given in your order. Please note we will not dispatch to PO Box addresses. We will make the necessary arrangements for dispatching and delivering the goods to you. Should there be no-one at the address to take delivery, our courier will leave a card, giving full instructions for you to re-arrange a more convenient time of delivery.
Our returns policy lasts 14 days, meaning you have 14 days from receiving your goods to contact us if you wish to return the items. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
We do not accept products that are hazardous materials, or contain flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, we aim to process your refund within 5 working days, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 3-7 working days, depending on your payment method.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: TA JONES, HENFAES LANE, WELSHPOOL, POWYS, SY21 7BE
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.